January 23, 2013

Hard Boiled Egg topped Salad

I was at school today and got a random craving for hard boiled eggs. I don't know what spurred it on, other than a strange childhood memory of going to a restaurant and putting mashed up hard boiled eggs on my salads... Weird.
Aaaanyways this salad hit the spot! It was also my first time to ever cook a hard boiled egg, which was pretty exciting!! I added some baking soda to the water while they boiled (a pinterest idea I found), and it really did make the egg shell practically slide right off of the egg! Amazing haha.


Ingredients:
2 cups romaine lettuce
1/2 hard boiled egg, mashed up
1 tbsp fat free cheese
1 tbsp ranch or Cesar dressing
(I also added some croutons for a little bit of a crunch!)

PP+ 3 (without croutons)

No comments:

Post a Comment