January 31, 2013

3-Day Detox (DAY TWO)

Sorry for not posting on time! I have been so busy with church, school and whatnot that I just haven't had time to sit down and get some blogging done!!
So I am now officially done with the detox, and it was really just what I needed!! I feel healthier and back on track. Just what it was meant to do, huh?

Day 2

Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie (1/2 Cup Strawberries, 1/2 Cup Blueberries, 1/2 Banana, 1/4 Cup Almond Milk, Ice)
PP+ 1
Morning Snack: 1 Apple and Green or Herbal Tea
PP+ 0

Lunch: 1 Cup Vegetable Soup and 1 Fresh Salad (no dressing) With 1/4 Cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
PP+ 4
Afternoon Snack: Fruit Juice (1/2 Cup Strawberries, 1/2 Banana, 1 Orange, 1/2 Cup Carrots, 1 Cup Water, Ice, Crystal Light Packet)
PP+ 1
Dinner: 1/2 Cup Rice, 2 Cups Cooked Fresh Vegetables, 3 oz. Grilled Turkey Breast
PP+ 6

TOTAL PP+ FOR THE DAY: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment