February 06, 2013

Veggie Pesto Pizza

Tonight I decided to try my hand at making some pizza! It turned out SO good, and I am in love with the pesto I used. This is a good meal to eat when you plan for it, not something for every night (even though I'd like that!) since it turned out to be around 10 points. It was worth it for sure, though!!


Ingredients:
1 Mama Mary's original personal size crust (pre made)
1/4 cup Classico Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
1/2 cup grilled veggies (I used some left over from lunch today- zucchini and squash)
1/3 cup mushrooms
1/3 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
PP+ 10

Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. 
Cook the mushrooms in a skillet with some cooking spray until tender and "juicy". 
Assemble the pizza- crust, pesto, veggies and cheese, then place it into the oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the crust is browned. 
Remove from the oven and let it cool, then feast on your delicious healthy pizza!!


Compare to:
Pizza Hut 6" Personal Pan Pizza Veggie Lovers- PP+ 14
Domino's Pizza Pacific Veggie, Thin Crust (1/8 of medium pizza)- PP+ 9
Papa John's Garden Fresh Pizza for One- PP+ 20

No comments:

Post a Comment